2017-18 Promotional Schedule Unveiled
SPOKANE, Wash. – The Spokane Chiefs announced today their full 2017-18 Promotional Schedule, set to begin with Bud Light Opening Night & Pre-Game Party at Spokane Arena on Saturday, September 30 versus the Kootenay ICE. The team’s home schedule is jam-packed with popular annual promotions, including six Buck Nights, three themed jersey nights, a bobblehead giveaway, the Teddy Bear Toss and much, much more.
Tickets for the 2017-18 regular season are on sale now via the Chiefs’ Ticket Office, over the phone at 509-535-PUCK and online at spokanechiefs.com. Cost-saving ticket packages start as low as $70 and group rates begin with as few as 10 people. Single game tickets are also available via TicketsWest and online here.
Bud Light Opening Night on September 30 will feature the Bud Light Pre-Game Party outside the main entrance to the Arena beginning at 4 p.m. This year’s season kickoff will again feature live music, food trucks, a beer garden, kids’ activities and the Bud Girls. Plus, the team will “walk the red carpet”, offering fans the opportunity for autographs and photos. The Chiefs have won nine-straight home openers.
The Seventh Annual Leinenkugel’s HOCKtoberfest promotion returns again on October 14, with Oktoberfest-themed food, drink and entertainment as well as the opportunity to win a weekend trip to Bavarian-themed Leavenworth, Washington. Entry for the trip giveaway will be available online at spokanechiefs.com beginning in late September.
Fans will have a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree at Fred Meyer Shop With The Chiefs Night on Friday, November 17 as the Chiefs host the Victoria Royals. Enter to win at local Fred Meyer locations prior to the game.
The annual Teddy Bear Toss presented by The Spokesman-Review Christmas Fund has become a holiday tradition in Spokane. This year’s toss will be on Saturday, December 9 as the Chiefs take on the Seattle Thunderbirds. Fans will look to break 2013’s record of 6,767 stuffed animals tossed onto the ice for charity after the Chiefs score their first goal of the night.
One lucky fan will win a weekend trip to Las Vegas courtesy of White Claw Hard Seltzer on Friday, January 5. Enter to win at spokanechiefs.com in the weeks leading up to the game.
Numerica Credit Union, in their second season as the Chiefs’ premier banking partner, will give away Goalie Mask Piggy Banks to the first 2,000 fans through the gates at the Chiefs’ game on Saturday, January 13 versus Everett.
The team will wear special military-themed jerseys on Saturday, January 20 on General Store Buck Night and Jersey Towel Giveaway. The first 5,000 fans through the gates will receive a rally towel courtesy of The General Store. On February 24, the Chiefs will wear pink-accented jerseys for Breast Cancer Awareness Night presented by Red Lion River Inn. Both sets of themed jerseys will be auctioned off on the concourse during their respective game, with a portion all proceeds going to charitable organizations focused in the Spokane region.
Fans won’t want to miss the Chiefs’ Saturday, March 10 game versus the Vancouver Giants as the first 2,000 through the gate will receive a Kailer Yamamoto bobblehead as part of Coca-Cola Kailer Yamamoto Bobblehead Giveaway.
The regular season home schedule will conclude on Friday, March 16 vs. the Tri-City Americans for Miller Lite St. Paddy’s Day Jersey Night as the Chiefs will wear special St. Patrick’s day inspired jerseys for the first time. Sign up to win at spokanechiefs.com in the weeks preceding the game for a chance to win a customized Chiefs St. Patrick’s Day jersey. Ten entries will be selected.
2017-18 Buck Nights:
- Coca-Cola Buck Night – Saturday, November 4 vs. Tri-City
- Teddy Bear Toss presented by The Spokesman-Review Christmas Fund – Saturday, December 9 vs. Seattle
- Coeur d’Alene Casino Buck Night – Saturday, December 30 vs. Tri-City
- General Store Buck Night & Jersey Towel Giveaway (Military Jerseys) – Saturday, January 20 vs. Tri-City
- Coca-Cola Buck Night – Saturday, February 17 vs. Tri-City
- Coca-Cola Kailer Yamamoto Bobblehead Giveaway – Saturday, March 10 vs. Vancouver
Other exciting promotional nights and giveaways include:
- Numerica Magnet Schedule Giveaway Night – Friday, October 6
- Garage Sale Night – Friday, October 13 vs. Victoria
- Coeur d’Alene Casino BINGO Night – Friday, October 20
- TicketsWest Player Magnet Giveaways – every Wednesday night game
- Chiefs Souvenir Cup Giveaways – every Tuesday night game
- Avista “Way To Save” & Glow Bracelet Giveaway Night – Friday, November 3
- Washington Healthplanfinder Beanie Giveaway – Saturday, November 18
- Itron Team Poster Giveaway Night & Post-Game Autographs – Saturday, November 25
- Coeur d’Alene Casino Night – Friday, December 1
- Fred Meyer Calendar Giveaway Night – Friday, December 15
- Toys 4 Tots & Ugly Sweater Night – Sunday, December 17
- Washington’s Lottery Night – Friday, January 12
- Special Olympics Night – Sunday, February 11
- Shriners Hospitals for Children School Night & Lunchbag Giveaway – Friday, February 23