Individual game tickets for the Spokane Chiefs’ 2017-18 regular season will go on sale Thursday, September 9 at 9 a.m. through TicketsWest outlets and online at ticketswest.com.
Get your seats for Bud Light Opening Night on Saturday, September 30 as the Chiefs kick off their 2017-18 home schedule against the visiting Kootenay ICE. Other key dates to keep an eye out for:
- Leinenkugel’s HOCKtoberfest & Leavenworth Trip Giveaway Night on Saturday, October 14 (vs. Tri-City)
- Coca-Cola Buck Night on Saturday, November 4 (vs. Tri-City)
- Teddy Bear Toss presented by The Spokesman-Review Christmas Fund on Saturday, December 9 (vs. Seattle)
- Numerica Goalie Mask Piggy Bank Giveaway Night on Saturday, January 13 (vs. Everett)
- General Store Buck Night & Jersey Rally Towel Giveaway (Military Appreciation Night) on Saturday, January 20 vs. Tri-City
- Breast Cancer Awareness Night presented by Red Lion River Inn on Saturday, February 24 vs. Kootenay
- Coca-Cola Kailer Yamamoto Bobblehead Giveaway on Saturday, March 10 vs. Vancouver
- Miller Lite St. Paddy’s Day Jersey Night on Friday, March 16 vs. Tri-City
The Chiefs’ full 2017-18 promotional schedule, complete with a full list of giveaways, promotions and Buck Nights, will be unveiled on Monday, September 11.
Single game tickets start as low as $16, but ticket packages still offer the best value to see the Chiefs in action! Packages start as low as $70 and offer great benefits as well as savings off the single game prices. For more information, check out the Tickets tab at spokanechiefs.com, visit the Chiefs’ Ticket Office at the southeast corner of Spokane Arena or call 509-535-PUCK today.
For more information on single game ticket options, click here.