Promotional Schedule Under Construction
Join us for a full season of exciting promotions, giveaways and theme nights!
Already announced for the 2018-19 season are the following exciting promotions:
- Bud Light Opening Night & Pre-Game Party
- Saturday, September 29 vs. Kootenay
- Come early to kick off the season outside the main entrance to the Arena, with live music, food, drinks and activities for all ages beginning at 4 p.m. Meet the team and get autographs as they “walk the red carpet” at 5 p.m.!
- Leinenkugel’s HOCKtoberfest & Leavenworth Trip Giveaway
- Saturday, October 27 vs. Tri-City
- Join us for a pre-game Oktoberfest festival inside the Arena with Bavarian-themed music, food and drink! One lucky fan at the game will win a trip to Leavenworth. Party starts at 4 p.m. – don’t forget your lederhosen!
- Teddy Bear Toss presented by the Spokesman-Review Christmas Fund
- Saturday, December 8 vs. Kootenay
- The annual holiday favorite returns once again as Chiefs fans are encouraged to bring new teddy bears and stuffed animals to the game. It will rain teddy bears after the Chiefs score their first goal of the night, as fans toss their stuffed animals onto the ice. All toys are collected and donated to the Spokesman-Review Christmas Bureau, to be redistributed throughout the Spokane community.
The Chiefs’ full 2018-19 promotional schedule is still under construction and will be released at a later date.
Check back at spokanechiefs.com throughout the season, tune in to the game radio broadcasts on 1510 KGA, follow the Chiefs on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram (@spokanechiefs) to keep up to date on the latest additions and contest entries.