Host Family Program
Thank you for your interest in the Host Family Program with the Spokane Chiefs!
Host families – often referred to as “billets” – are extremely important to our program. They provide a “home away from home” for our players during the long season. Participants in the Host Family Program bring a positive experience to both their families and the Chiefs players they host.
If you are interested in being a host family with the Spokane Chiefs, please submit an application below. If you have any further questions about the Host Family Program, feel free to contact our Host Family Coordinator, Yvonne Thiede at email@example.com.
Go Chiefs Go!
Host Family Program requirements include but are not limited to:
- Space to host player(s) from mid-August through the end of the season, possibly as late as mid-May.
- Dedicated individual bedroom for each player hosted
- Dedicated bathroom for player(s), which may be shared with other members of the household of like age/gender
- Daily meal provisions and preparation
- Reliable wireless internet access
Please note that players may change host families during the season or between seasons based on team placement needs. Host families are not guaranteed the same player(s) throughout their careers in Spokane.