Chiefs Fight Hunger
The Spokane Chiefs are teaming up with Numerica Credit Union to help fight hunger in the Inland Northwest!
Proceeds from Chiefs Fight Hunger Week will go to Second Harvest, a local non-profit that brings community resources together to feed people in need through empowerment, education and partnerships. Every dollar donated helps get food to where it’s needed most, bringing food—and hope—to the tables of our neighbors in need. Just $1 creates FIVE meals!
Chiefs Fight Hunger Week will run through May 9. We are excited to offer a variety of ways Chiefs fans can help!
Donate directly for a chance to win! — Click here to donate
- Donate any monetary amount directly to Second Harvest via our special Chiefs Fight Hunger Week landing page and you’ll be entered to win a game-worn Chiefs jersey!
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified on or after May 10.
- Only donations made via the landing page will be entered to win.
- Jersey player TBD. Subject to terms & conditions.
Bid on unique Spokane Chiefs memorabilia in our Chiefs Fight Hunger Week auction! — Click here to bid
- Bid via LiveSource, our online auction platform partner.
- Featured items include:
- Chiefs fan locker
- Lukas Parik game-worn jersey (2019-20)
- Ty Smith signed stick (2019-20)
- Ty Smith & Jaret Anderson-Dolan signed dual bobblehead
- Ray Whitney signed number retirement commemorative poster
Buy items from the Spokane Chiefs Online Team Store! — shop.spokanechiefs.com
- Proceeds from select items at the online team store will be donated to Second Harvest. Shop under the “CHIEFS FIGHT HUNGER” tab.
- Eligible items include a long-sleeve tee, quarter-zip sweatshirt, strap-back caps (off-white and red options) and a Chiefs license plate frame!
Thank you for supporting our neighbors in need!