CHL Mobile App
Immerse yourself in the ultimate Spokane Chiefs mobile experience all season long via the Official CHL App!
Your central hub for all things Chiefs, the CHL App features exciting fan-centric interactions to enhance your game day experience in addition to up-to-the-minute news, scores, standings and statistics via its integration with the CHL websites, including our own spokanechiefs.com. It is available on iOS and Android devices.
FAQ / Support
Below are some frequently asked questions and potential solutions. Still having problems? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Mobile App” and we’ll see what we can do to help! As with all new apps, we’re always looking to improve the user experience. We appreciate your patience as well as you informing us of errors/bugs so we can get them fixed as soon as possible. Go Chiefs Go!
Q: What about the reward points I had already accumulated in the old Chiefs Mobile App?
- Chiefs fans will continue to be able redeem reward points accumulated in the old Chiefs Mobile App through Thursday, April 1, 2021. After that date, all points accumulated in the Chiefs Mobile App will be reset to zero as the Chiefs Mobile App is archived.
Q: Can I still use my rewards I already purchased with my points?
- Yes! Rewards purchased with Chiefs Mobile App reward points — delivered via email — will be honored through the 2021-22 season.
Q: How do I change the app icon to the Chiefs logo?
Follow these steps to update your CHL app icon:
- Open the CHL app
- Tap the three horizontal lines button in the top left of your screen
- Tap the gear icon in the bottom left of your screen
- Select “Select Customized Icon” from the top of the list
- Scroll down and select Spokane Chiefs
Have a question you don’t see answered? Email us at email@example.com. We’ll continually update this FAQ as more common questions are answered.