Restaurant Workers Appreciation Week
The Spokane Chiefs are proud to partner with the Odom Corporation to help show our appreciation for restaurant workers in the Inland Northwest!
Proceeds from Restaurant Workers Appreciation Week will go to Big Table Spokane, a local non-profit that cares for restaurant and hospitality workers in crisis. Established in Spokane in 2009, Big Table provides triage crisis care and ongoing coaching and support for restaurant and hospitality workers in need. In 2020, they worked individually with almost 600 people specifically in our community. Learn more at big-table.com.
Restaurant Workers Appreciation Week will run through April 14. We are excited to offer a variety of ways Chiefs fans can help!
Donate directly for a chance to win! — big-table.com/give
- Donate any monetary amount directly to Big Table and forward a copy of your donation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a game-worn Spokane Chiefs jersey!
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified on April 15.
- Jersey player TBD. Subject to terms & conditions.
Bid on unique Spokane Chiefs memorabilia in our RWA Week online auction! — Click here to bid
- Bid via LiveSource, our online auction platform partner.
- Featured items include:
- Goaltender Lukas Parik’s game-worn pads from Team Czech Republic at the 2020 IIHF World Junior Championship — includes pads, blocker and glove!
- Game-worn 2019-20 Jake McGrew Spokane Chiefs jersey (white) — now with the AHL’s San Jose Barracuda
- Ty Smith 2018-19 CHL Defenseman of the Year bobblehead — now with the NHL’s New Jersey Devils
- Signed photo of forward Kailer Yamamoto — now with the NHL’s Edmonton Oilers
- Signed Adam Beckman stick and puck — Minnesota Wild prospect and 2019-20 WHL Player of the Year
Buy items from the Spokane Chiefs Online Team Store! — shop.spokanechiefs.com
- Proceeds from items at the online team store will be donated to Big Table.
- Eligible items include selected hats, t-shirts, a hooded sweatshirt, blanket, mask and water bottle.
Thank you for supporting restaurant workers in Spokane!