WinterBrewBash at the Bud Light Bar
Join us for the 2020 WinterBrewBash at the Bud Light Bar on Saturday, February 29!
**MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO PURCHASE TICKETS AND ATTEND THE WINTERBREWBASH**
Iron Horse Brewery, 10 Barrel Brewing Company, Elysian Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing Company and River City Brewing will be on hand at Spokane Arena to fill your glasses with the best winter brews available. The WinterBrewBash at the Bud Light Bar begins at 4 p.m.
Then, stick around to catch the Spokane Chiefs as they take on the rival Tri-City Americans at 7:05!
- Saturday, February 29 from 4-6 p.m.
- Located at the Bud Light Bar inside Spokane Arena
- All guests receive a WinterBrewBash cup and four (4 oz) pour tokens
- Admission (valid ticket to the Chiefs game is required for admission)
- Additional Pour Cost (each admission includes four 4-ounce pours)
- $2 (4 oz)
- Click here to order online. (game ticket & WinterBrewBash admission combo)
- Click here to order the WinterBrewBash ONLY option.
- Call the Chiefs’ Ticket Office at 509-535-PUCK.
- Visit the Chiefs’ Ticket Office at Spokane Arena during regular business hours
- Tickets will be available at the door based on availability.
*Tickets as part of the combo offer will be placed in the red level (lower bowl), based on availability. [UPDATE: Red-level seats are sold out. All WinterBrewBash tickets will now be placed best available in the blue level.]
**Note: Spokane Arena staff cannot accept vertical Washington State driver’s licenses for proof of age. Horizontal only.